Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer blockbusters

I am getting way behind in my summer movies. Indiana Jones, Wall-E, Incredible Hulk, and who knows what else, all unseen by me. However, I am not starved for summer entertainment. Remember when you were a kid and you loved putting on shows for your parents or whoever else would watch? This morning I was treated to a dramatic swordfight between "Blackbeard's Ghost" and "Mac MacKintosh" the intrepid Irish pirate. It was quite a spectacle. Later in the day, came an inventive retelling of the Indiana Jones saga. I especially enjoyed the use of the excercise ball as the giant rolling boulder. I love my little thespians!

3 comments:

cinnamonspice said...

That sounds like so much fun! My daughter took an acting camp this summer and had a blast!

mommyholly said...

Did you see that you won one of the giveaways on my page?! :) Check it out!! Ill need your address:) xo!

Jessica@Foodmayhem said...

How cute! I remember when I used to put on little shows with my cousins....