Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kawaii cuteness



I have been obsessed for some time now with Japanese fabric. One particular sort is referred to as "kawaii" which encompasses a wide assortment of adorable prints. Little deer, mushrooms, bunnies, dolls and all manner of cuteness abound in the kawaii category.

Here is my latest "snazz" offering to use some of my Kawaii stash. Japanese fabric is more expensive because of its quality and the fact that it is imported so I try to use it mostly for smaller projects. I have been using it recently to make wallets as well. So many possibilities....

4 comments:

Sonia at The Third Street Studio said...

I love it!!

snazz said...

Thanks Sonia. Its hard to resist those big eyed little forest creatures ;)

Bovine Bubbles and Hogwash LTD said...

super cute as always

Andrea on Third Street said...

Yes, irresistable indeed.